Monday, February 9, 2009

Warm Weather!

Hi all-
I am SO SO SORRY, but I have to take a pass on writing tonight! The
weather in Chicago is so fabulous! It was 60 degrees
yesterday....but, with that lovely warm weather comes the dreaded
Migraine from a 50 degree change in temperature. My head is not
thinking clearly (at least now I have an excuse!!) and I am headed to
bed! I promise a full report next week!!!! I do want to leave you
with this....Kohl's rolled out it's Dana Buchman line...I was actually
very excited to see what it looked like-having HIGH expectations!
What a disappointment!! It looked like...well....clothes for old
ladies! The shoes were horrible...so dowdy-well, not all...there is a
nice pair of black patent sandals that have straps with a 2 inch
stacked heel. That's it! The jewelry is so-so...you are better off
at TARJAY or with the Simply Vera line!! The clothes...such a
disappointment! It looks like Tory Burch knock off's!! Better off
trying to find Tory Burch on sale. Loehman's has a nice selection of
Tory Burch on sale-so go there!!!!!

If you have to buy shoes...and I know you do...go with the Wedge
heeled sandals. Watch the heels-not the chunky kind. See if you can
find the narrow wedge heel-a much better look!!

More next week I promise!!!!

Lots of love,
P

p.s. Confessions of a Shopaholic opens on the 13th! YEAH!!!

No comments: